I’ve confirmed that I’ll be judging at the World Cheese Awards again this year, on 28th November at the BBC Good Food Show at the NEC. For 2012 there are almost 3,000 cheeses from 300 countries. If you want to come and watch tickets can be had from the BBC – there’s all sorts going on and proper foodie slebs like James Martin and Paul Hollywood as well, not just cheesy old farts like me. This will be my third outing, you can read about the first one here.
Are you looking for a writer?If anything you find here whets your appetite enough to consider commissioning a piece then please get in touch - details are on my Contact page, and you'll find biographical information on the About page.
Search this site
- anchovy apple barbecue basil bay black pepper brandy bread butter candied peel cayenne pepper cheese cherry chicken chicken stock chilli chocolate Christmas Christmas pudding cinnamon cloves coconut milk coriander cornflour cornichon crab cream dried fruit egg fish sauce flour garlic gin ginger golden syrup leftovers lemon lime mace mash mayonnaise milk mint mixed spice mushroom mustard nutmeg olive oil onion orange parmesan peas potato raisin recipe red wine rice rice vinegar salad salmon shallot soup soy sauce star anise Stir-up Sunday stock stout suet sugar sultana thyme tomato turmeric vanilla white wine
- Get £10 #Free to spend on new gear at menswear retailer The Idle Man @idle theidleman.com/?ref=cHI0aEsrQ… 1 day ago
- Supported @HRC and @BrainTumourOrg for the chance to join @TomDaley1944 and @DLanceBlack for an adventure go.omaze.com/a2ZQ via @omaze 1 week ago
- @SundayBrunchC4 Please tell me where you get those great multi-hued tea towels. Ta! 2 weeks ago
- RT @GabrielleNYC: Well Played @innocentdrinks ! #clocksgoback h/t @dave_harrison @wadds http://t.co/ofjchiwN7A 4 weeks ago