I’ve confirmed that I’ll be judging at the World Cheese Awards again this year, on 28th November at the BBC Good Food Show at the NEC. For 2012 there are almost 3,000 cheeses from 300 countries. If you want to come and watch tickets can be had from the BBC – there’s all sorts going on and proper foodie slebs like James Martin and Paul Hollywood as well, not just cheesy old farts like me. This will be my third outing, you can read about the first one here.
Are you looking for a writer?If anything you find here whets your appetite enough to consider commissioning a piece then please get in touch - details are on my Contact page, and you'll find biographical information on the About page.
Search this site
Tagsbay black pepper brandy bread butter cheese chicken chilli chocolate Christmas cinnamon coriander cream egg flour garlic gin ginger leftovers lemon lime mash mayonnaise milk mushroom mustard nutmeg olive oil onion orange potato raisin recipe red wine salad shallot soup soy sauce stock sugar thyme tomato turmeric vanilla white wine
- @GeorgeThePoet The Lazy Dog is stop-me-dead-in-my-tracks brilliance. Well said sir, well said. 16 hours ago
- RT @GeorgeThePoet: Channel 4 10.55 "The Lazy Dog" - my new poem about inequality of opportunity #randomacts 16 hours ago
- Think you have parking problems...? facebook.com/paddy.hartnett… 2 weeks ago
- RT @gDigitalAgency: @Whatsforteadear The caption couldn't be more wrong - that's fantastic 1 month ago
- @gDigitalAgency Have you seen this simple - but effective - infographic from the BBC? In 1928! bbc.co.uk/blogs/aboutthe… 1 month ago