I’ve confirmed that I’ll be judging at the World Cheese Awards again this year, on 28th November at the BBC Good Food Show at the NEC. For 2012 there are almost 3,000 cheeses from 300 countries. If you want to come and watch tickets can be had from the BBC – there’s all sorts going on and proper foodie slebs like James Martin and Paul Hollywood as well, not just cheesy old farts like me. This will be my third outing, you can read about the first one here.
Are you looking for a writer?If anything you find here whets your appetite enough to consider commissioning a piece then please get in touch - details are on my Contact page, and you'll find biographical information on the About page.
Search this site
- apple barbecue basil bay black pepper brandy bread butter candied peel cayenne pepper cheese cherry chicken chicken stock chilli chocolate Christmas Christmas pudding cinnamon cloves coconut milk coriander cornflour cornichon crab cream dried fruit egg fish sauce flour garlic gin ginger golden syrup leftovers lemon lime mace mash mayonnaise milk mint mixed spice mushroom mustard nutmeg olive oil onion orange parmesan peas potato raisin recipe red wine rice rice vinegar salad salmon shallot soup soy sauce spring onion star anise Stir-up Sunday stock stout suet sugar sultana thyme tomato turmeric vanilla white wine
- We've got just weeks to make the @robinhood petition one #millionstrong and show it's time for change. Join me: robinhoodpetition.org 1 month ago
- Like this woman's attitude... leannebrown.ca/cookbooks/ 1 month ago
- @guardianfood @MetroUK Oooh - newspaper handbags! Bring it. 1 month ago
- My amazing friend samantha ebsworth is #fundraising for @TheBHF. Donate to samantha's @JustGiving page justgiving.com/samantha-ebswo… 1 month ago